Welcome to VirtualizationReviews.com, the community for virtualization beginners interested in finding their potential.
Our goal is to provide you with the best growth-related content on the web about virtual technology. That is why I’ve put together a short list of “House Rules” to help keep our community standard high and engaging.
- All submissions and questions should relate to the community i.e., virtualization, news, jobs, etc.
- Profiles with a LinkedIn address will be considered a more credible source for submitted content.
- All participation on VirtualizationReviews.com is by validated “real” people so that no comments or content cannot be submitted anonymously or by automate systems.
- Please do not only submit links to articles written by you. Share the love by sharing interesting works from other sources.
- When submitting an article that you’ve written, please include a summary with at least 75-100 words.
- When submitting an article that you discovered, please include a brief summary about what makes it interesting to you (50 -75 words would be nice).
- Submit articles using the original titles so we can credit the author and website for their works. (Only summaries, titles and URLs will be posted)
- Please do not copy and paste someone’s words as your own.
- Please feel free to submit any questions about relevant topics.
- Please do not use VirtualizationReviews.com to promote your brand or company. Although members may share their experiences and compliments.
- It’s OK to be passionate but please be respectful of others in our community. Let’s make this a place for deep and interesting discussions about virtual technology.
- Posts flagging is enabled for the good of the community. If you think a post violates our house rules, flag it!
VirtualizationReviews.com reserves the right to remove any submissions or comments that are deemed SPAM, advertisements, inflammatory or disrespectful.
One final thought. Your ideas and feedback are important. I encourage you to send feedback or questions about the community via the contact form.